Saturday, July 23, 2011

It's about time we got some posting up in here.

OK so after various technical difficulties this Blog is going up, hell or high water! So I would like to welcome you to the brand spanking new blog that I have been trying to get going for the better part of two months. Ladies and Gentleman, I give you the Diaries Of An Adventure Junkie. This is a place for Me (Cody Hatt) to record my exploits in rock climbing, hiking, urban exploration, and life.

A little about me, I am 21, male, live and work in Halifax Nova Scotia. I spent two summers participating in survival training and another two summers teaching survival skills to teenagers with the Royal Canadian Air Cadets. I am an avid adventurer, and decided to chronicle my adventures through photography and blogging... nothing wrong with that.

Cody Fishing in Five Islands Nova Scotia
This summer has already been off to a great start, on top of the regular Monday Night Bouldering with Climb Nova Scotia, I squeezed in a lot of hiking, some urban exploration... Oh ya, and a trip to Europe! Rafting and fishing the Vltava, Geocaching and rock climbing, all while I lived in the Czech Republic for a month. Not to mention  exploring beautiful Vienna and climbing a mountain in Austria with my good friend Emily Turner!

Cody kayaking through Cesky Krumlov in the Czech Republic
(Photo by Marlee Bygate)
Cody Bouldering in Point Pleasant Park
(Photo by Taylor Andrews)
There has already been so much happening this summer it's hard to believe the are are still more fishing trips, dark spaces to explore, boulders to climb, and one big trip left to be had before the summer is out. Stay Tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment